Web design and development is my speciality. I develop, setup, administer, and maintain an ever-growing number of small business sites.
My web development specialities include:
- attractive websites that brand your products to new and existing clients.
- creating Ecommerce websites where your clients can purchase directly from your website with industry-grade 128-bit encryption.
- creating websites that appear highly on search engines to attract new customers and make your site easy to find.
- making websites that you are able to update yourself at any time.
- communicating well with you to make sure your requirements are achieved for the lowest possible price, with the maximum benefit to your business.
To have me working to publish onto a new or existing site is a very simple process.
- Make contact with me and we can arrange a time and location of your preference to meet and discuss your requirements.
- Gather as much material as you can that displays your current promotions (if any) and the material that you think could be appropriate for your site.
- Meet me so we can discuss the content of your website, create a general idea of what the site will look like, and how to maximise the benefit of the site to your business. At the end of our meeting I will arrange with you a time to preview your website.
- The preview is usually done on my laptop, and provides you the opportunity to have a first look at the site in electronic form rather than on paper. You will almost certainly desire a few little modifications, which I will make on the spot if I can, or will implement later for your review.
- Once any modifications to the site are complete, and you are happy for the site to be published online, I will go ahead and upload the site. From that moment your site is active and anyone that types in your domain name (ie. www.yourdomain.com.au) will receive your fast-loading, attractive website.
If in the following weeks you notice something on the site you would like to change, then let me know and it will be fixed immediately.
Naturally, some businesses need to update their sites occasionally. To do so, simply give me a call on 0421 325 503 or contact me via this website.